Warriors System EntranceEdit
Click Warriors icon to enter Warriors system page.
- 1) Reset Time: 00:00 server time everyday
- 2) The challenge progress moves back to Instance 1-1 at this time.
- 3) Warriors’ grades are reset to default grades.
- 4) 3 Free challenges chances per day.
- 5) Cost of extra challenge chances reset.
- 1) 3 free chances are present every day at 00:00
- 2) Players can use gold to buy extra chances, no VIP requirement.
|Number of Extra Chance bought||Cost per chance bought|
What is the warriors system all about?Edit
- 1) There are 2 chapters currently available in the warriors system, and there are 10 instances in each chapter, inside every instance there are 5 warriors with different difficulty.
- 2) The instance difficulty gradually increases, and with the high grades of the warriors means the greater difficulty.
- 1) 1 challenge chance for start of 1 attempt. When your soldiers become 0, your challenge of this instance ends.
- 2) Formation and heroes attribute will be set and cannot be changed once you enter the instance, please adjust to the best formation and conscript sufficient soldiers in advance.
- 3) The grades cap of each warrior is 5 stars, you can use refresh OR 5 stars to change the grades of each warrior. 3 free refresh are given at 00:00 every day.
- 4) The higher grades of the warrior, the higher difficulty and the better rewards.
- 5) You can start another attempt only when the current attempt is completed.
rewards for beating each foe is dependant on their star ranking
- honor (stars * 1000) so 1000-5000
- Magic jewels (stars * 5) so 5-25
- then based on star number
- 1 star = 20 medals
- 2 star = 30 medals
- 3 star = 50 medals
- 4 star = 1 Sacred Jewel Package ( package = one sacred jewel of each type)
- 5 star = 2 Sacred Jewel Package
- 1) Warrior Rewards: every warrior 100% drops rewards, the higher grades, the better rewards.
- 2) Instance Clearance Rewards: the higher clearance grades, the better rewards. Rewards are given every time you complete each instance.
- 3) Chapter Clearance Rewards: Chapter Clearance Rewards are given once all the instances in the chapter are completed. Rewards are given only once. (each chapter is 10 instances in length)
- 4) Accumulative Challenge Grades Rewards: it counts the highest grades of each instance you challenge, once the accumulative grades reach the following grades; you’ll be able to claim rewards. Rewards are given only once.
The accumulative grades are the sum of the 5 highest grades of each attempt. Details explanations as follows:
- a. For example, Instance 1-1, no matter how many times you challenge, the highest accumulative grades you can get are 5.
- b. 50 accumulative grades means at least 10 instances clearance.
- c. If you get each 4 grades in Instance 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4, and lose to 1-5, the accumulative grades are 20, the rewards of 20 grades will be activated. If you continue to challenge Instance 1-1 and beat 1-5 grades, the accumulative grades will become 21.