Last edited by Agni at 3/21/2014 22:39
Ritual is another important part of the game which many people don’t pay attention or don’t bother with because it costs gold. But consider this, rituals are your long term investment, if you plan on playing this game for along time. Especially the rituals that will help you gain more silver. The best time to work on rituals are during the tower/tree events when many will be making good amount of gold.
The details on the rituals can be found here. (below are just the important ones)
There are 7 types of rituals and 9 levels for each rituals:
- Storm Ritual: Increase treasury, barn and reserve forces cap
- Apollo Ritual: Increase the multiple of Honor and RP
- Lunar Ritual: Increase caravan number and profits
- Air Ritual: Increase silver from levy
- Thunder Ritual: Increase crit rate of levy and upgrade
- Star Ritual: Increase the cap of upgrade and forging
- Mist Ritual: Increase exp from training and enhance
There are several ways you can prioritize the rituals. It all depends on what players want in game, and in which area they want to be more efficient.
The 2 most important rituals are the Star Ritual and the Thunder Ritual. To start with get your Thunder Ritual to lv1 as soon as possible so that you at least buy a chance for crit during the levy or the upgrade. Then work your way through. I will list requirement and boost for all levels for Thunder and Star rituals.
For silver earning there are several rituals that will help like Lunar, Air, and Thunder. Note that with Thunder you are directly as well as indirectly making silver. As Thunder helps crit both levy and upgrade; when you crit on levy you get twice the amount of silver you would have got with normal levy or force levy, and with crit upgrade your equipment will be upgraded twice. So you will save silver on the next lv upgrade on equipment.Imagine when your equipment will cost more than 5mil silver. If you get crit on that you make 5mil+ silver, which will probably be your whole day’s silver earning or may be from next day also. My highest book’s next upgrade is 5.6 mil silver. So if I get crit on this book’s upgrade then I make/save more than 5.6mil silver. This is why thunder is important, and the first ritual to get to lv1 first.
Please note that ritual level you can upgrade to depends on your Ancient Altar building.
upgrade levels vs Ancient altar levelEdit
- Level 1 needs the Ancient Altar be at lv 10.
- Level 2 needs the Ancient Altar be at lv 30.
- Level 3 needs the Ancient Altar be at lv 50.
- Level 4 needs the Ancient Altar be at lv 70.
- Level 5 needs the Ancient Altar be at lv 90.
- Level 6 needs the Ancient Altar be at lv 100.
- Level 7 needs the Ancient Altar be at lv 110.
- Level 8 needs the Ancient Altar be at lv 130.
- Level 9 needs the Ancient Altar be at lv 150.
As Star Ritual will help your equipments to gain higher stats this is the most important ritual. However you might want to go through my guide on forging first before you start to take your star rituals to higher values. If you plan on forging without gold then upgrading the Star Ritual will screw up your forging. So plan accordingly as you will need some gold to fix your forging after you have upgraded the Star Ritual. So again tower or tree event will be the best time to work on this also.
Star Ritual Levels:Edit
- Level 1: Upgrade success rate is 1%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 2 and forge by 1 ....... Upgrade mode is 4 gold and 1k silver or 2 gold and 10k silver
- Level 2: Upgrade success rate is 3%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 3 and forge by 2 ....... Upgrade mode is 10 gold and 10k silver or 6 gold and 40k silver
- Level 3: Upgrade success rate is 6%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 4 and forge by 3 ....... Upgrade mode is 20 gold and 40k silver or 10 gold and 100k silver
- Level 4: Upgrade success rate is 12%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 5 and forge by 4 ...... Upgrade mode is 100 gold and 200k silver or 20 gold and 400k silver
- Level 5: Upgrade success rate is 18%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 6 and forge by 5 ..... Upgrade mode is 200 gold and 600k silver or 40 gold and 1.2mil silver
- Level 6: Upgrade success rate is 24%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 8 and forge by 6 ..... Upgrade mode is 400 gold and 1mil silver or 100 gold and 2mil silver
- Level 7: Upgrade success rate is 36%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 10 and forge by 9 ..... Upgrade mode is 1000 gold and 1.6mil silver or 200 gold and 4mil silver
- Level 8: Upgrade success rate is 48%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 12 and forge by 12 ..... Upgrade mode is 2000 gold and 1.8mil silver or 400 gold and 10mil silver
- Level 9: Upgrade success rate is 60%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 15 and forge by 15 ..... Upgrade mode is 4000 gold and 2mil silver or 600 gold and 20mil silver
As you can see the forge cap is increased by 1 level till level 6; so you can safely forge your equipments without gold till level 6.Just make sure to forge all your equipment before jumping to next level on Star Ritual. You will have to spend little gold when you jump to level 7, 8 and 9.
Thunder Ritual increases the crit rate of the levy and the equipment upgrade. For lower level players like players under lv120 this ritual might not make a huge difference as you won’t be making too much silver from levy or require too much silver on equipment upgrade. However, this makes a huge difference for high level players. Like I mentioned above if you get crit on equipment that requires 5mil or more silver, than you definitely are making or saving a huge amount of silver. Also it is just not 1 piece of equipment you will have to upgrade. Between all your equipment upgrades you will be saving a huge amount of silver.
Beside at higher TC you make more silver from levy also, and if it is during the levy event, and you crit, you will make good silver.
Don’t recall atm, but I believe my highest levy record might have been 464k silver from levy. Maybe I will share my screen shot if I find that pic or if I make that amount of silver again. Or edit the post if that is really off J. Remember that all my buildings are at lv 180, and during the levy event if my nation goes to 60% on young then my area prosperity will go to 120% (the max value for levy boost), and with loyalty at 100 and crit levy… I make good silver J
Thunder Ritual Levels:Edit
- Level 1: Upgrade success rate is 1%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 2% and forge by 1% ...... Upgrade mode is 6 gold and 1.5k silver or 3 gold and 15k silver
- Level 2: Upgrade success rate is 3%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 3% and forge by 2% ...... Upgrade mode is 15 gold and 15k silver or 9 gold and 60k silver
- Level 3: Upgrade success rate is 6%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 4% and forge by 3% ...... Upgrade mode is 30 gold and 60k silver or 15 gold and 150k silver
- Level 4: Upgrade success rate is 12%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 6% and forge by 5% ... Upgrade mode is 150 gold and 300K silver or 30 gold and 600k silver
- Level 5: Upgrade success rate is 18%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 8% and forge by 7% ... Upgrade mode is 300 gold and 900k silver or 60 gold and 1.8mil silver
- Level 6: Upgrade success rate is 24%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 10%and forge by 10% ..... Upgrade mode is 600 gold and 1.5mil silver or 150 gold and 3mil silver
- Level 7: Upgrade success rate is 36%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 13% and forge by 13% ... Upgrade mode is 1500 gold and 2.4mil silver or 300 gold and 6mil silver
- Level 8: Upgrade success rate is 48%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 16% and forge by 16% ... Upgrade mode is 3000 gold and 2.7mil silver or 600 gold and 15mil silver
- Level 9: Upgrade success rate is 60%, and increases the cap of upgrade by 20% and forge by 20% ... Upgrade mode is 6000 gold and 3mil silver or 900 gold and 30mil silver
You can see that as you go high up in ritual level the success rate in upgrading them increases and the bonus increases also.
Sliver is never enough in Warflow; so once you are done or reached the level you want to take to your Thunder and Star rituals, work on Lunar and Air ritual next to boost your silver.
Mist is not bad for hero training. Level 9 Mist can increase 25% on hero experience from training and enhance; so your hero will get trained faster. If you want to work on Mist Ritual I would recommend getting it to lv8 that will give you 21% exp boost and use the lv9 Mist as a silver storage as it can hold 20mil silver .
Please note that there will be failures during upgrade that could cost you good amount of gold and silver. Don’t get disappointed, and try again. This is why I said work on rituals during tower or tree event. Don’t spend gold that you purchased with real money. However rituals are totally worth it over long run. Beside you can use them as a bank to store silver if not upgraded all the way to lv9. If you upgrade the rituals to lv9 you won’t be able to store silver any more.