The Ancient Altar will be available upon TC hitting lv100.
once at Lv.10 altar you can perform rituals which raise the ability to gain all kinds of resources.
There are 7 types of rituals and 9 levels for each：
- Storm ritual: increase treasury, barn and reserve forces cap
- Apollo ritual: increase the gain of honor and Reputation points
- Lunar ritual: increase caravan number and profits
- Air ritual: increase silver from levy
- Thunder ritual: increase crit rate of levy and upgrades
- Star ritual: increase the cap of upgrade and forging
- Mist ritual: increase the exp from training and enhance
- 1）When the altar is Lv.10，you can upgrade ritual in "Ritual” panel
- 2）There are two modes of ritual upgrade
- 3）Upgrading rituals need silver and gold, the amount increases as level gets higher.
- 4）The higher the ritual level, the higher the success rate of upgrade.
- 5）Each upgrade has a CD. The higher the level, the longer the CD. The CD can be 1 hour long.
- 6）Ritual level can’t exceed the altar’s level. see below.
All Rituals have 9 levels. Each increases on the basic level 1 ritual after the first and gets easier to get (sort of) but costs more.
- level 1 needs altar lv 10 and has a 1% chance of success
- level 2 needs altar lv 30 and has a 3% chance of success
- level 3 needs altar lv 50 and has a 6% chance of success
- level 4 needs altar lv 70 and has a 12% chance of success
- level 5 needs altar lv 90 and has a 18% chance of success
- level 6 needs altar lv 110 and has a 24%? chance of success
cost of each ritual vary depending which one is used and cost a lot of both gold and silver the higher you go.
tto get level 1, be prepared to spam the upgrade button... and still fail.